Chair cover hire across the U.K has taught us many things, notably that there is no event too big or too small to be planned to perfection. Here are 5 tips from our chair cover hire Leeds, London and Birmingham specialists.
1. Don’t leave it until the last minute. The novice organising a small get-together might think “It’s only twelve people for a lunch event – how hard can it be?” Small events can fall apart quite spectacularly, so put the groundwork in and get everything booked as soon as possible.
2. The details are perhaps even more important at a small event. Many of our chair covers in London go to the likes of small but important business lunches, elegant birthday dinners etc. You can’t put too much thought into the little things.
3. Ambiance is crucial. Don’t rely blindly on the venue to meet your standards of lighting, food, music or entertainment. Using semi-private events rooms or mezzanines of restaurants can be a great way to access elegant ambiance that could be lacking if it’s just you and your guests in an isolated events suite.
4. Be clear on the invites as to the formality of the event, e.g. business casual, glad rags, evening formal etc. It’s harder to tell with events that aren’t straightforward like weddings or award ceremonies.
5. Plan a little entertainment – table games etc – so people don’t have to amuse themselves the whole time. Something like a live musical performance can work beautifully.